HF Series filling through the spout with high versatility
The new HF series works with top and edge spouted pre-made pouches. Due to a continuous filling motion through the spout, head space is reduced and the wave effect is prevented, which reduces the amount of film usage by 15%. This model is specially intentional and designed to guarantee immense versatility. As a result of its modular design, the HF series allows for a pouch forming module to replace the automatic rail loading system. It stands out for being able to increase output capacity by adapting the machine to be operable with additional lanes. The flexibility of the HF series is profound, as it is able to simultaneously work with different products and formats. The HF-2400 and HF-4800 can be configured to simultaneously package a variety of products and formats.
This buffer is customized configuration specially designed to have enough room for growth. Futhermore, it can be connected to a pouch forming module, in order to replace the automatic rail loading system, thus making it even more adaptable to any required specific demands.
The continuous dosing system is equipped with a hygienic nozzle design. Additionally, a special in-line spout cleaning system, with spraying filtered water, ensures the removal of residual products on the spout.
Due to the continuous filling system with a cap, up to 15% of headspace is reduced by avoiding the wave effect. This product series has been modularly designed, which uncomplicates operator use.
|Main standard features – |
– Works with top or corner spouted pre-made pouches
– Intelligent automatic rail loading system
– Possibility of adding HFS (Horizontal Fill and Seal) module
– Additional station for laser or inkjet encoders
– Pouch inspection station for vision cameras
– Reduction in packaging headspace for liquid and pasty products
– Continuous dosing system
– Ability to simultaneously use different products and volumes (2 – 4 lanes machine)
– Spout cleaning prior to capping
– Cap cleaning (optional)
– Mespack Athena enabled (HMI and IIoT)
– ATEX compliance (optional)
– Laminar flow (optional)
– Wash down (optional)
– Open frame design: low maintenance and easy total machine accessibility
– Easy to operate
– Compact and hygienic design
* Some of the items listed are optionals